Monday, April 25, 2011

T is for Time-- Day 20 of the "A to Z Blogging Challenge"

One of my favorite lines is that time is nothing more than a construct devised by mankind in an attempt to define, and therefore control, his environment. One of my friends would tell you that is a "Cleta-ism." Apparently he has made a list of them.

Time has always been one of my enemies. I can lose track of time in the blink of an eye, especially when I'm doing something I enjoy. If I have to be somewhere to be at a specific time I don't dare pick up a book or get online unless I have an alarm set -- and it had better be a loud and/or annoying one.

I semi-jokingly tell people that I have two modes, half an hour early and half an hour late. I like to start the day half an hour early so that, by the end of the day, I am on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment